[QE-users] mos2.dyn2honon dispersion using the 'image' method

Elio Physics elio-physics at live.com
Thu Sep 2 15:34:06 CEST 2021

Dear professor Paulo,

Thank you for your help. The version is 6.7Max. The 'exact' error I am getting in the error file is :

At line 965 of file xmltools.f90
Fortran runtime error: Sequential READ or WRITE not allowed after EOF marker, possibly use REWIND or BACKSPACE
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status, thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[38785,1],0]
  Exit code:    2"

I have read that in the 6.8 version, a problem related to the XML code has been fixed:

"In some cases the new xml code of v.6.7 wrote UPF files that could not be read because they contained too long lines (noticed by Felix Goudreault, U. Montreal"

Could that be the problem?

I will .. Thank you