[QE-users] Plane-wave expansion coefficient and corresponding reciprocal lattice vector (G)

Hongyang Ma hongyang.ma at unsw.edu.au
Fri Oct 29 11:58:17 CEST 2021

Dear QE users,

I’m a beginner of quantum espresso. I’m wondering is it possible to obtain both the real and imaginary parts of plane-wave expansion coefficient and the corresponding reciprocal lattice vector {G} from QE (as shown in Table 1, PHYSICAL REVIEW B 84, 155320 (2011))? If yes, could someone please provide some guidance on how to do that? I really appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Hongyang