[QE-users] 02 Fully funded (including international travels) PhD positions under me in the area of density functional theory

Sitangshu Bhattacharya sitangshu at iiita.ac.in
Mon Oct 25 17:37:25 CEST 2021

Dear students,

There are a couple of fully funded full-time PhD positions under me in the
area of computational material sciences which also included full coverage
of international mobility. The candidate is expected to work in the area of
ground state + excited state DFT i.e., GW+BSE, as well as nonlinear optical
properties (ab-initio pump-probe, second, third harmonics, etc.) in 2D
materials using optimized parallel processing Quantum Espresso & Yambo
codes running on high performance GPUs/CPUs.
Our lab already possesses sound expertise in these domains. The last date
is 30th October 2021. If you wish to apply, here is the link:
https://www.iiita.ac.in/downloads/announcements/uploads/FINAL%20Advertisement%20for%20PG_PhD%20Admission%20(4)898.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0sDRivq1OpAGrsLHMjFJkZ1_O_WD1sVJejGoIITG6laXf0zNcDJnbt6rg

Best regards,
Sitangshu Bhattacharya
Assistant Professor,
Room No. 2221, CC-1,
Electronic Structure Theory Group,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Indian Institute of Information Technology-Allahabad
Uttar Pradesh 211 012
India
Telephone: 91-532-2922000 Extn.: 2131
Web-page: http://profile.iiita.ac.in/sitangshu/