[QE-users] QE 6.8: compilation error in force_hub_gpu.f90

Mahmoud Payami Shabestari mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Sat Oct 9 08:32:11 CEST 2021

Dear Christoph,

This problem relates to the path to libs.

I usually follow the instruction in the make.inc file:

# Top QE directory, useful for locating libraries,  linking QE with plugins
# The following syntax should always point to TOPDIR:
#TOPDIR = $(dir $(abspath $(filter %make.inc,$(MAKEFILE_LIST))))
# if it doesn't work, uncomment the following line (edit if needed):

 TOPDIR = /home/mahmoud/QE68

Bests

Mahmoud Payami