[QE-users] atomic code Ver 6.2.2

Mahmoud Payami Shabestari mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Tue Nov 30 20:44:43 CET 2021

Dear Pietro,

Hi.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Mahmoud

From: Pietro Davide Delugas <pdelugas at sissa.it>
To: users at lists.quantum-espresso.org
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 12:42:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [QE-users] atomic code Ver 6.2.2

Dear Mahmoud

Unfortunately the 6.2.2 version of QE was not tagged ( we were in the
transition between svn and git ), but there were no changes in atomic code
between 6.2.1 and 6.2.2. Yonu may download that version here (
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/releases/qe-6.2.1  ).
The use_xsd flag is uised to chose between the legacy UPF format and the new
one that is compliant to XMLSchema descripion. The pseudos are completely
equivalent for what concerns tha calculations.  Thanks for reporting about
the missing documentation we will add it a.s.a.p.

best regards and greetings - pietro