[QE-users] DFT + U phonon calculation keeps on crashing at same mode

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:33:57 CET 2021

It is close to impossible to find a problem that occurs after many hours on
256 processors. Something you might try is to recompile with debug options
(./configure --enable-debug). No warranty it will produce anything useful,
though

Paolo

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 10:24 AM Johannes Meusburger - STFC UKRI <
Johannes.Meusburger at stfc.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I just wanted to ask if anyone knows why my calculation keeps on crashing
> at the same mode and could suggest a solution.
>
> All the best and many thanks,
>
> Johannes
>
> ISIS/Diamond/University of Exeter

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222