[QE-users] info about setting celldm

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Wed Nov 24 08:44:10 CET 2021

Hello Patrizio
yes it is correct for F.C.C. lattice you need to specify ibrav=2. An
celldm(1) is the cube's edge length.
As a rule the celldm and also the A,B,C and cosAB, cosBC, cosAC are
always those of the "conventional" l cell. It means the cube for cubic
lattices , the tetragonal paralleliped for the
tetragonal lattices and so on. See also the documentation  on ibrav
https://www.quantum-espresso.org/Doc/INPUT_PW.html#idm199
regards - Pietro