[QE-users] PAW radius of an atom

Salman Zarrini salman.zarrini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:58:32 CET 2021

Thanks Lorenzo for the prompt reply and for the link.

To be more precise, my question is if the PAW radius assigned to atom A
differs when A for example is in a crystal with a chemical formula of
\ce{A2B} or in a crystal with a chemical formula of \ce{A3BC2} for example?
the two systems might or might not have similar or different
crystal structures.

As another example; would the atom A's assigned PAW radius differ when atom
A is in a larger or smaller unit cell?

Thank you,
Salman