[QE-users] [QE-developers] Inquiry: Quantum Espresso

Otani Minoru otani at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Nov 9 01:33:42 CET 2021

Dear Galina,

3D-RISM-SCF has already implemented into the Quantum ESPRESSO package. You can find the code in the following  site:
https://www2.ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp/public/otani/en/programs.html

You can also find the detail description of the method in "https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevB.96.115429”

Best regards,
Minoru

Minoru Otani, Ph.D., Professor
Center for Computational Sciences and Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences,
University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
TEL: +81-29-853-4273
FAX: +81-29-853-6406
E-mail: otani at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Web: https://www2.ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp/public/otani/