[QE-users] QE-GPU and KGEC

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Mar 19 10:37:32 CET 2021

As a general remark and piece of advertisement, I would like to inform everyone that the Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation (QEF, a not-for-profit organization that fosters the development, maintenance, and distribution of QE), provides the implementation of custom-designated features of the code for a fee, which would be integrally re-invested in the development and distribution of the code itself. For more info, you can contact the QEF at “foundation at quantum-espresso.org <mailto:foundation at quantum-espresso.org>”. Best wishes — Stefano B

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>