[QE-users] [neb.x] How to lessen I/O?

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:13:28 CET 2021

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 6:59 PM Paolo Giannozzi <p.giannozzi at gmail.com>
wrote:

The "wfcdir"" option is  no longer implemented, if I remember correctly.

I didn't remember correctly: it is still implemented. As I mentioned
earlier, though, it is expected to work only for a subset of all possible
use cases. In particular, it should work for the self-consistent code, but
I don't know whether it has ever been tested in NEB.

Paolo

It was adding unneeded complexity to an already  (too) complex I/O code, it