[QE-users] QE-GPU and KGEC

Pietro Bonfa' pietro.bonfa at unipr.it
Thu Mar 18 20:04:39 CET 2021

Dear Dario,

I don't know anything about format converters, but if you are stuck you
may want to try the accelerated version of QE 6.1 implemented by NVIDIA.
Their code is available here:

https://github.com/fspiga/qe-gpu/

It only works with the "most common" input options (i.e. total energy,
forces, stress, collinear spin, ultrasoft or PAW pseudopotentials).

Best,
Pietro