[QE-users] [neb.x] How to lessen I/O?

Takahiro Chiba takahiro_chiba at eis.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Mar 17 12:43:30 CET 2021

Dear users,

P.S. to the previous post:

1. To execute with multiple machines, outdir needs to be NFS-mounted
in order to be visible from all processes.

2. In nowf case, wavefunction files exist, but 0KB in size.

---Sender---
Mr. Takahiro Chiba
Undergraduate at Hokkaido University
Expected graduation date: Mar. 2021
Expected to be a graduate student at HU from Apr. 2021
takahiro_chiba at eis.hokudai.ac.jp
---送信者---
北海道大学理学部化学科四年
千葉 卓紘