[QE-users] SCF convergence not achieved after 100 steps

Yun Wang yun.wang at griffith.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 05:40:41 CET 2021

Dear Pausali,

It seems that you are study the layer structured TMD crystal, not the monolayer.
How about changing cell_dofree  from '2Dxy' to 'all' or 'ibrave'?

Cheers,
Yun

Dr Yun Wang | Senior Lecturer PhD
Deputy Head of Discipline, Chemical Science
Centre for Catalysis and Clean Energy | School of Environment & Science
Griffith University | Gold Coast campus | QLD 4215 | G24 Room 3.36
T +61 7 5552 8358 |  email yun.wang at griffith.edu.au<mailto:yun.wang at griffith.edu.au>

https://experts.griffith.edu.au/9808-yun-wang

Griffith University - CRICOS Provider Number 00233E
PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL