[QE-users] nscf crashing

Aritz Leonardo aritz.leonardo at ehu.eus
Mon Mar 15 17:03:03 CET 2021

Hi:

Yes, this is related with the fact that you are probably creating your
input file for pw.x inside a shell script (using "EOF") where you also
call to the program. In my case it would stop like waiting for input
without doing anything.

To solve it, you only have to create your input file separately (outside
the script). Then the klist can be as big as you want (I don't remember
the QE limit). Then, type "pw.x < input" and it should work.

Best

Aritz Leonardo Liceranzu
https://aritzleonardo.wordpress.com/
Tel: (+34) 946015338