[QE-users] SCF convergence not achieved after 100 steps

Soumyadeep soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in
Sun Mar 14 05:33:30 CET 2021

Dear Pausali,
    Since you are performing a relax calculation, then do either of
these,
  (a) increase "electron_maxstep" flag (in &ELECTRONS) to 1000 from the
default value (100)
  (b) you can restart from the end coordinates of the 100th SCF iteration

with best regards
Soumyadeep
Soumyadeep Ghosh,
Senior Research Fellow,
Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI),
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore, India-452013
Mob: (+91)9424664553
User Lab: 0731244-2580
Email: soumyadeepghosh35 at gmail.com, soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in