[QE-users] Projected Band structure

Mayuri Bora mayu219 at tezu.ernet.in
Wed Jun 23 12:29:27 CEST 2021

I am waiting for the reply.

Thanks in advance.

> Dear QE Users
>
> Currently i am working on a heterostructure consisting of semimetal and
> ferromagnetic insulator. I am stuck in projecting the band structure
> exactly on which portion i have to project the band structure i am bit
> stuck in it. However, i have given nband=150 for k-points 6 6 1.
>
> I will be thankful for the help.
>
> regards
> Mayuri
>
> Mayuri Bora
> INSPIRE Fellow
> Advanced Functional Material Laboratory
> Tezpur University
> Napaam
> http://www.tezu.ernet.in/afml/
>

> * * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
> This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for
> the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
> immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and
> destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to
> deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be
> secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
> destroyed, delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the
> integrity of this e-mail message.

Mayuri Bora
INSPIRE Fellow
Advanced Functional Material Laboratory
Tezpur University
Napaam
http://www.tezu.ernet.in/afml/

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of this e-mail message.