[QE-users] Help: Could you please teach me how to calculate the atomic forces and Hessian matrix when reading maximally localized Wannier function files in LDA+U calculations?

fangyuan yfang330 at 163.com
Wed Jun 9 14:28:59 CEST 2021

Dear Dr. Iurii Timrov,

Thank you for your prompt reply! Actually, I’m using pmw.x code and relevant parameters of example05 case to calculate the LDA+U for specified energy bands. If I want to obtain the atomic forces and Hessian matrix of systems in the LDA+U calculation with output files of pmw.x code, what should I do?

Best Regards,

Yuan Fang