[QE-users] Errors in opening Na and K tags in PSlibrary

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Jul 29 10:05:38 CEST 2021

> On 29 Jul 2021, at 09:02, Lorenzo Paulatto <paulatz at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Here I am reporting a small error in opening Na and K tags in PSlibrary online
> file_put_contents(): write of 684 bytes failed with errno=28 No space left on device
>
> Can anyone fix it as soon as possible
>

> The error says there is no space left on your device (disk). I guess, you will have to fix this yourself.

Regardless, Quantum ESPRESSO is a community effort and no-one is expected to fix anything for anybody else.
Reporting bugs (this is *NOT* one) is part of the community effort and the developers welcome reporting and recommendations from the users, however without any commitment to undertake any specific actions, other than those that they deem worth the effort and compatible with the countless other commitments (professional and otherwise) that they may have.
If anybody needs personalised support, the Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation, which is a private company, is ready to provide some for a fee. To get a personalised quote, please write to foundation at quantum-espresso.org <mailto:foundation at quantum-espresso.org>

Regards,
Stefano B

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>