[QE-users] Some_small_query_about_LaH3

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 21 22:34:29 CEST 2021

Using Google Scholar with search terms "lanthanum hydride bands" seems
to do it.  Try this paper (first hit)
https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.64.155108 .  Unfortunately, it appears
that the figure captions are scrambled, but it's not too hard to figure
out that the caption on Fig. 5 goes with Fig. 3, etc.  Replacing
"lanthanum hydride" with "LaH3" gives some more hits such as Wang, X.
W., and Changfeng Chen. "Nature of the insulating state in LaH 3."
Physical Review B 56, no. 12 (1997): R7049.
	mam