[QE-users] QE6.6 installation

LEUNG Clarence liangxy123 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:42:35 CEST 2021

Dear QE users,

There is an error when I ./configure,

checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking ARCH... x86_64
checking setting AR... ... ar
checking setting ARFLAGS... ... ruv
checking for gfortran... gfortran
checking whether the Fortran compiler works... yes
checking for Fortran compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... yes
checking whether gfortran accepts -g... yes
configure: WARNING: F90 value is set to be consistent with value of MPIF90
checking for openmpi... no
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... no
checking whether  accepts -g... no
configure: WARNING: MPIF90 not found: using MPIF90 anyway
checking version of openmpi... unknown, assuming gfortran
checking for Fortran flag to compile .f90 files... unknown
configure: error: Fortran could not compile .f90 files

intel mpi version
Intel(R) MPI Library for Linux* OS, Version 2019 Update 8 Build 20200624 (id: 4f16ad915)
Copyright 2003-2020, Intel Corporation.

Ifort version
/opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2020.3.275/linux/bin/intel64/ifort

I am very appreciated giving me some suggestion,

Thanks!
Best regards,
LIANG Xiongyi