[QE-users] spin constant

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Mon Feb 22 13:00:22 CET 2021

Sorry for giving the same reply. If you had taken the time to try to write down what you are requesting, as I suggested, you would have noticed that Eq. (2.7) of the cited reference refers to atomic parameters, which can be computed using any atomic codes. This has little to do with Quantum ESPRESSO (or with any plane-wave code, for that matter), other than for the fact that one such code is actually distributed with QE. If you want to get any specific answer, please ask specific questions referring to the use of a specific code. SB