[QE-users] Error when manually restarting neb calculation

Cheong, Oskar o.cheong at fz-juelich.de
Tue Feb 16 14:33:16 CET 2021

Hello QE team,
I frequently encountered the same error when restarting manually my neb calculation.
I usually copy the coordinate file from .crd file and add it into input file. However after some minutes, the simulation stops and gives me this error message
[cidimage001.png at 01D7046D.F26A7B50]
Please also find attached the input file. It might to do something with the intermediate images, because if I only put in initial and final coordinates the simulation runs.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Oskar Cheong, M.Sc.
Institute of Energy and Climate Research
Theory and Computation of Energy Materials (IEK-13)

Mobile: +49 15777032203
E-Mail: o.cheong at fz-juelich.de

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt