[QE-users] KS eigenvalues

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue Feb 16 10:35:25 CET 2021

Can you give a definition of what you wish? (In mathematical symbols, not words) — SB

—
Stefano Baroni -  SISSA, Trieste - http://stefano.baroni.me, stefanobaroni (skype)

There are two ways of doing a theoretical calculation: you should have either a clear physical model in mind, or a rigorous mathematical basis. You have neither. [E. Fermi to F.J. Dyson, as humbly reported by the latter]