[QE-users] Calculations converged in QE - 6.0 version is not converging in QE-6.7max version - Reg

singaravelan T R trsingaravelan27 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:10:13 CET 2021

Dear all,
I am working with Bi2Se3 compound and I am performing slab calculation.
three quantum layer calculations using 6.0 version gives the desired result
while performing scf calculations.
Whereas the same calculation(Same input file and same UPF) in version
6.7max is not converging. On opening the output file , I found that the
Harris Foulkes estimate is not displayed and scf accuracy was very large.
Kindly help me to understand where is the problem.
with thanks,
Singaravelan
Research Scholar
University of Madras.