[QE-users] Atomic code: writing the l-dependent pseudopotentials

Mahmoud Payami Shabestari mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Mon Feb 8 16:05:55 CET 2021

Dear Davide,

Hi, and thank you so much for your comment.

May I add those lines in ld1_writeout.f90/write_pseudo.f90 instead of
descreening.f90 subroutine?

Best regards,

Mahmoud

From: Davide Ceresoli <davide.ceresoli at cnr.it>
To: users at lists.quantum-espresso.org
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 13:10:15 +0100
Subject: Re: [QE-users] Atomic code: writing the l-dependent
pseudopotentials

You can try with these three lines lines:
   do n=1,grid%mesh
      write(99,'(5e18.8)') grid%r(n),((vnl(n,l,1)+vpsloc(n)),l=0,lmax)
   end do
right after variables declaration in atomic/src/descreening.f90

HTH.
D.

On 2/7/21 10:48 PM, Mahmoud Payami Shabestari wrote:
> Dear All,
> To make more specific my question in my previous post to the list, the
question
> is posed in a clearer way:
> According to the paper *K. Laasonen et al, PRB47 (16), 10142(1993) *, the
USPP
Quantum ESPRESSO is supported by MaX (www.max-centre.eu)