[QE-users] Atomic code: writing the l-dependent pseudopotentials

Mahmoud Payami Shabestari mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Sun Feb 7 22:48:39 CET 2021

Dear All,

To make more specific my question in my previous post to the list, the
question is posed in a clearer way:

According to the paper K. Laasonen et al, PRB47 (16), 10142(1993) , the USPP
is fully determined by the quantities: V_{loc}^{ion}(r), D_{nm}^{(0)},
Q_{nm}(r), and beta_n(r).

I would like to study HARDNESS vs SOFTNESS of the generated pseudopots with
LD1 code. The files potentially accessible are available by specifying
file_chi, file_beta, file_qvan, file_screen.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to use the written files to extract the
needed information.

Any comments is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mahmoud Payami