[QE-users] Pseudopotential created by ld1.x error: Error in arraytorealdp Too few elements found

Elio Physics Elio-Physics at live.com
Wed Feb 3 22:54:27 CET 2021

Dear all,

I have constructed a norm conserving pseudpotential with spin orbit coupling using the ld1.x executable of QE version 6.6.  Everything went fine. However when I started an 'scf' calculation, the code stopped with the following message in the 'error file'

"Error in arraytorealdp
 Too few elements found"

I have seen a similar error that was fixed in version 6.3.

Please can anyone help me in this. My ld1.x input file has the following parameters:

&input
   prefix=''
   title=',
   zed=,