[QE-users] installing error in QE7.0

venky ch chvenkateshphy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:52:18 CET 2021

Dear Paolo,

Thanks for your reply. I have created one Fortran example "triangle.f90"
and tried to run using "ifort" , but the problem persists as given below.
However, when I run the same with "gfortran", it runs successfully.  Will
you please suggest to us which versions of intel oneapi are suitable to use
for Quantum Espresso to run parallel calculations without error.

====
[phyvech at delta-cluster test]$ ifort triangle.f90
ld: unrecognized option '-plugin'
ld: use the --help option for usage information

======

thanks and regards

venkatesh
IISc Bangalore, India.