[QE-users] installing error in QE7.0

pdelugas at sissa.it pdelugas at sissa.it
Fri Dec 24 15:02:28 CET 2021

Hello

it seems an  issue with the checks on the ifort compiler.

It may be not related to the compiler but to some other aspect of you
setup.

For me configuration and compilation go fine with OneAPI 2021.3.0

which version of ifort/oneapi are you using ?

You could try building the code with the CMake build system as explained
here:

https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/wikis/Developers/CMake-build-system

If still it  doesn't work, plese send the install/config.log file to
give us some clue of what is going wrong.

Pietro