[QE-users] Problem with QE 6.8 and libxc (rvv10-scan)

Fabrizio Ferrari ferrariruffino.fz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:31:32 CET 2021

Hello,
the first issue can be circumvented as you said, however in the new
imminent release there will be only one allowed notation for Libxc
functionals based on the indices and that should eliminate at the root all
these kinds of issues (explanations in the user_guide).
Regarding the second issue, the version 6.0.0 of libxc still has not been
released, it is their develop branch, so there are no guarantees of
compatibility with QE.
I suggest you use v5.1.7. If you still find issues let me know.
Cheers,
Fabrizio