[QE-users] QE v.6.8 installation on M1 mac

Ye Luo xw111luoye at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:49:16 CET 2021

As Paolo pointed out. We are aware of zdotc being an issue on certain
machines. That unit test was intended to catch such cases.
Your test failure basically indicates if zdotc being called, a crash will
show up. It usually won't cause wrong results.
You should have no problem using the majority of QE features. If your
needed code path hits the zdotc issue, just report a bug.
Best,
Ye
Ye Luo, Ph.D.
Computational Science Division & Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory