[QE-users] MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 1 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD with errorcode 1

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 21:09:11 CEST 2021

you're using a lattice parameter which is about half that of diamond, probably wrong unit of measure ?

it wont't give any meaningful result without k-points

apart from that, increasing the cutoff and/or not using many CPUs to run a tiny little system that can run on my phone should solve the issue

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris