[QE-users] QE-epw erro >> Conduction band minimum

王绍菲 wangshaofei at ihep.ac.cn
Fri Aug 27 07:54:26 CEST 2021

When i calculated the carrier mobility using epw2.in as the example.

I got the message like that:

      Conduction band minimum = ********** eV

    Temp [K]  Fermi [eV]  Elec density [cm^-3]  Elec mobility [cm^2/Vs]

       50.000     10.6630       0.000000E+00                NaN  x-axis
                                                            NaN  y-axis
                                                            NaN  z-axis
                                                            NaN     avg
      800.000     11.7971       0.000000E+00                NaN  x-axis
                                                            NaN  y-axis
                                                            NaN  z-axis

                                                            NaN     avg

I thought there must be some wrong in my epw2.in files. but I don't know why ?

Hoping to receive letters.

Your sincerely

ShaoFei Wang