[QE-users] Regarding Relaxing atomic positions with version 6.8

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Wed Aug 25 13:19:09 CEST 2021

Hi Konda,

I have had the same issue with the latest QE. I found that by running QE (under slurm) with the following command always avoids the cholesky issue:

srun pw.x -npools $SLURM_NTASKS < relax.in > relax.out

Don’t ask why because I do not know.

Cheers,
Vahid

Vahid Askarpour
Department of physics and atmospheric science
Dalhousie University
Halifax, NS
CANADA