[QE-users] how to add library libfabric.so.1

Takahiro Chiba takahiro_chiba at eis.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Apr 28 12:09:48 CEST 2021

Dear Be,

I guess you have forgotten "source"ing before you type "./configure":
You have to type "source
$HOME/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2020.4.304/linux/mpi/intel64/bin/mpivars.sh"
in addition to the compiler. If this does not apply to your situation,
please just ignore me because I have never used that version.

Your installation location does not matter because that is the default
if you install the libraries without root privileges. Personally, I
have no trouble with intel 2018 under $HOME/intel as long as properly
"source"ing the compiler and library before compilation and execution.
If I remember correctly, libfabric is a part of intel MPI libs since
2019 and some old options for communication are replaced with it.

---Sender---
Takahiro Chiba
1st-year student at grad. school of chem. sci. and eng., Hokkaido Univ.
Expected graduation date: Mar. 2023
takahiro_chiba at eis.hokudai.ac.jp
-----