[QE-users] Doubt regarding vc relax and relax - Reg

Husak Michal Michal.Husak at vscht.cz
Mon Apr 19 07:20:58 CEST 2021

I am a crystallographer using QE for crystal structure verification.
If I do not know sure the lattice parameters (I work e.g. on structure prediction), I must do vc-relax ...
If I know the lattice parameters experimentaly and I want to study something
on a crystal with this parameter known (eg.calculate optical properies, ssNMR) I run relax only ...

Michal