[QE-users] Calculation Error with pw.x on compute Canada cluster

Rutika Savaliya rutika.savaliya at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 16 20:00:14 CEST 2021

Hello
My name is Rutika. I run quantum espresso calculation on the Cedar cluster on computeCanada. I am facing calculation error on the cluster for my relaxation calculation of MoN slab. My calculation starts and ends abrutly after 2 or 3 iterations. I wanted to know if the issue is regarding my input file or the version of quantum espresso. I am running calculation on cedar with using run.sh file as below:

#!/bin/sh
#SBATCH --nodes=4
#SBATCH --ntasks-per-node=48
#SBATCH --time=08-00:00
#SBATCH --mem=0
#SBATCH --account=def-jkopysci

module load StdEnv/2020 quantumespresso/6.6

srun pw.x -i < pwx_Slab.in > pwx_Slab.out

My input file and error I have attached in this mail. Please let me know if the there is any issue with my input file.

Thank You.
Regards,
Rutika