[QE-users] Essential of doing vc-relax - regarding

SAURAV LAHIRI sauravlhr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:43:55 CEST 2021

Hi singaravelan,
    relax calculation is done mostly in 2d systems where we need to find
the optimized atomic coordinates.  In your case vc-relax is the best. But
there is nothing like which is superior. It depends on your system. Thank
you.
*SAURAV LAHIRI*
*Junior Research Fellow (JRF)*
*Condensed Matter Physics Laboratory (CMPL)*
*Department of Physics*
*IIT(ISM) Dhanbad*