[QE-users] Problems with Fe ONCV pseudopotential

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:41:36 CEST 2020

> Many thanks again, Lorenzo. I believe I have downloaded ONCV
> pseudopotentials from the link in the official QE site
> (https://github.com/pipidog/ONCVPSP). It might be outdated, at least
> psedopotential files in it have no version number.
 > The latest version of
 > SG15 pseudopotentials can be downloaded from the original site
 > http://www.quantum-simulation.org/potentials/sg15_oncv/ .

I don't know who "pipidog" is, but, yes, I would recommend downloading
from the official website, especially if there is any problem. However,
in this case, there is a problem because the official files do not
include atomic wavefunctions (i.e. projwfc and exx with locla
wavefunctions are not possible).

Also, S&G used quite an old version of the ONCV code, newerv version
produce substantially different pseudopotentials, but I have never done
a study of this issue.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris