[QE-users] OPENMP preprocessor tag

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:03:49 CEST 2020

Hi, the __OPENMP preprocessing variable, with two underscores, has been
superseded by _OPENMP, with one underscore. All OpenMP-aware compilers
should automatically set _OPENMP. The contents of include/defs.h.README was
obsolete and has been updated recently.

Paolo

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 11:12 AM Sergey Lisenkov <proffess at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> May be this is not important or irrelevant, but I noticed when I select to
> build MPI/OpenMP hybrid version of QE ("--enable-openmp
> --enable-parallel"), configure script does not activate "-D__OPENMP" tag
> (as it shown in include/defs.h.README).
>
> Is this tag irrelevant for all practical purposes?
>
> Thanks,
>  Sergey
>   USF

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222