[QE-users] ibrav -13

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 08:32:00 CEST 2020

I think that the cif file and ibrav=0 case refer to the "conventional"
cell, while the ibrav=-13 case is for the "primitive" cell. The former has
twice the number of atoms of the latter, in addition to twice the volume.
Using the information on the space group number and Wyckoff positions
contained in the cif file, you can obtain the correct (?) structure in an
easier way (see attached)

Paolo