[QE-users] Acuostic Sum Rule:-Regarding

Suresh A suresh2007pgp19 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:03:35 CEST 2020

Dear All,
             I have run Phonon dispersion for an alloy (which is claimed to
be unstable in literature )and got negative frequency for zasr='simple', in
q2r.in file. But when i used zasr='crystal', there is no negative frequency
in phonon dispersion curve. Is it correct to proceed further for my
calculations with second one (zasr='crystal') in q2r.in input file?
   This is my calculation details:
                                        1.  SCF
                                        2.  Phonon run
                                        3. q2r with zasr = simple and zasr
= crystal
                                        4. PlotPhon code to postprocessing
(I have run for other two alloys for which there is no negative frequency
for zasr= simple and crystal.)
                                   Thanks and regards

                 Yours Sincerely,

 A.Suresh,