[QE-users] Wrong projection of wannier functions.

Poonam Kaushik poonamkaushik40 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:39:20 CEST 2020

Dear QE  Experts,
I am doing a spin polarised calculations. I have 3 types of atoms in my
system in which two I am taking as s spin polarised. During Wannier_ham.x
calculations, I am getting the wrong projection of the Wannier function for
one type of atom that is spin unpolarised. This thing is happening in the
spin1 case only, while in spin2 everything is fine as i defined in my input
file.
Please help me to understand why this is happening.

Warm regards,
Poonam Sharma

Poonam Sharma
Research Scholar