[QE-users] HSE calculations (Mona Asadinamin)

Marcelo Albuquerque marcelofilho at id.uff.br
Tue Sep 1 13:53:45 CEST 2020

I forgot to indicate the second point out of my last message, which is that
you can perform the variable cell calculation without hybrid correction,
using the same XC functional used by your pseudopotentials.
Then, you can apply the first point I mentioned before.

Bests.

*       Marcelo Albuquerque*