[QE-users] mesh mismatch

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:00:18 CEST 2020

There are two sets of problems in your PP file (not in the code):
- at line 54, mesh_size="2000" is not correct, it should be the same as
"mesh" (1035) a few lines below
- the "index" attribute is missing in several xml tags.
The simplest thing to do is to manually change "mesh_size" to 1035, then
apply the attached patch (that disables the checks) and recompile. The
previous version was silently overwriting the correct value of "mesh" over
the bad one and was not performing many checks

Paolo