[QE-users] Is there any problem if I use less ecutwfc and ecutrho than the suggested value in the pp file?

ENDALE ABEBE endtse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:12:07 CEST 2020

Dear Andrii Shyichuk

Thank you for this clear explanation. I remember, I did two EOS
calculations: one with pseudopotential from  http://physics.rutgers.edu/gbrv
the other from QE website; the later did not give me a smooth curve Now
thanks to you I have come  to understand the reason.

By the way, is it possible to use the pseudopotential obtained from
http://physics.rutgers.edu/gbrv for a calculation that includes
spin-orbit-coupling?

With Kind Regards