[QE-users] information about PGI compiler v20+ download

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Sun Oct 18 08:54:30 CEST 2020

Hello here’s the link
https://developer.nvidia.com/hpc-sdk
regards
Pietro
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sitangshu Bhattacharya
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 8:45 AM
To: Quantum Espresso users Forum
Subject: [QE-users] information about PGI compiler v20+ download

Dear all,

I am in search of a pgi compiler V20+ to run QE on a V100 GPU. I looked in the nvidia and pgi websites, but it seems some sort of tie up is needed between the guest and pgi organizations. As this may take some time, may I know if there are any quick download links...?

Regards,
Sitangshu Bhattacharya (সিতাংশু ভট্টাচার্য), Ph.D
Assistant Professor,
Room No. 2221, CC-1,
Electronic Structure Theory Group,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Indian Institute of Information Technology-Allahabad
Uttar Pradesh 211 012
India
Telephone: 91-532-2922000 Extn.: 2131
Web-page: http://profile.iiita.ac.in/sitangshu/