[QE-users] Problems with Fe ONCV pseudopotential

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Thu Oct 1 11:21:40 CEST 2020

Related to this, we found a number of ghosts in the SG15, liaised with
Francois, and that led to a number of updates in SG15.1 . Those are
clearly visible in the band structure plots and matrix errors on the
SSSP page.

E.g. compare SG15 and SG15.1:

https://www.materialscloud.org/discover/sssp/plot/precision/S

				nicola