[QE-users] wfc from IBZ to full BZ

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:05:28 CET 2020

> I would like to calculate the wave function of the k point in the full
> BZ from the wave function in irreducible BZ. So, some symmetry
> operations are needed. I'm wondering if there are already some
> subroutines doing such jobs. Or any hint on how to do that?

Hello, it is already done it at least two places: the exact exchange
code and the pw2wannier90 code when you are using symmetry-adapted
functions. The little post-processing code open_grid.x will do this
exact same operation, reusing the exx code. It is straightforward in
serial, but a pain to do in parallel.

kind regards